Okay so the realism on the T-rex is dope, super detailed and doesn't look like cardboard at all which is on accomplishment in itself. The cupcakes though make me upset, because those also look really real, but they're not and they probably taste like cardboard which is NOT what any cupcake should taste like. The cupcakes are what actually caught my eye but I think I stayed for that real elaborate wall of squares and shit in those squares. It reminds me of that thing in Providence by the water that all those little kids drew or something except most of these I actually like to look at.
very cool. I love the t rex
ReplyDeletethe card board art is so crazy cool and interesting the t rex is fantastic and the tiny cupcakes are really cute.
ReplyDeleteOkay so the realism on the T-rex is dope, super detailed and doesn't look like cardboard at all which is on accomplishment in itself. The cupcakes though make me upset, because those also look really real, but they're not and they probably taste like cardboard which is NOT what any cupcake should taste like. The cupcakes are what actually caught my eye but I think I stayed for that real elaborate wall of squares and shit in those squares. It reminds me of that thing in Providence by the water that all those little kids drew or something except most of these I actually like to look at.
ReplyDelete